Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

From MBA to Entrepreneur

Back to blogging after a long hiatus...
The ISB MBA was an amazing experience. The people, faculty, infra, campus life...was all I had hoped it would be. Got into ACC Limited at the end of my ISB journey and had a good General Management Profile, I always wanted.

However after 18 months in the job, the itch to do something on my own had become unbearable and I decided to become my own boss :)
I have had the Privilege or Stigma, call it what you will of handing in 3 Resignations letters in 4 full years of work-experience and hope that my ACC one was the last.

The idea was not so difficult to zero in on. I have always been interested in giving gyaan!! So got into a tie-up with IMS to start operations of a new centre in Bangalore in the Vijayanagar area. The operations started in Nov-2010 and have been on the slippery slope that is the 'Learning Curve' in MBA jargon. The first few months of anxiety are now history, while the next year will be critical in deciding whether my first dip into the waters of Entrepreneurship is going to be fruitful or no...

Wish me Luck...

4 comments:

Saurabh said...

Wish you all the best,Nirav!!!

KiNg said...

hey dude...many think abt it...few actually take d plunge...wish u all d luck in dis world man!

kinshuk

Nirav Rawell said...

Thanks guys :)

dsainik said...

good luck i have been folowing ur post since u got admission!